Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Cheat* Yourself.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I am tank. lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tank4000

Hello, I am tank. lol Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am tank. lol   Hello, I am tank. lol I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 am

Hello, I am :tank: lol. I just found this community 4 days ago, and I see the community is still new, I would like to be here as the first "member", and I would stay here to help, btw where can I make an moderator request ? and will this community be something more than now? thanks
Back to top Go down
Orange Power
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am tank. lol   Hello, I am tank. lol I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 am

tank4000 wrote:
Hello, I am :tank: lol. I just found this community 4 days ago, and I see the community is still new, I would like to be here as the first "member", and I would stay here to help, btw where can I make an moderator request ? and will this community be something more than now? thanks

Hello tank, you're right, the community is new as you see, im glad you;re the first member (o fcourse without me), stuff 's request topic is coming soon, and of course we will update the site everyday, after,we will donate maybe some money for site to update to "vBulletin"... but not all in 1 day Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cheating.forumotion.com
tank4000

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am tank. lol   Hello, I am tank. lol I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:38 am

ok, I got it.. thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am tank. lol   Hello, I am tank. lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am tank. lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam Forum :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: